Liquid Chlorine or Bleach can not be found

livelox

Jun 13, 2019
Cyprus
Hello everyone,

Livelox here.
I have searched around and i can not find anywhere bleach or liquid chlorine.
Dichlor and trichlor is everything I can find.
What do you suggest I do ? I went to 4 hardware stores etc.

Did you try a grocery store? Laundry section
Will look into that.
Janitorial suppliers is one thought.

They also use sodium hypochlorite to sterilize dairy equipment. Check a farm store.

Then there's google. Bleach - Cyprus Engineering Stores Ltd
Will that bleach do though? It is the only one I have found and it doesnt say any percentage. I guess a call will fix that tomorrow morning. Didn’t commit to buy it because it’s far from my hometown

Will look into that.

Will that bleach do though? It is the only one I have found and it doesnt say any percentage. I guess a call will fix that tomorrow morning. Didn’t commit to buy it because it’s far from my hometown
One can only tell by reading the label. If it doesn't give a percentage, you don't want it. If it's got extra additives like anti-splash or floral scents or fabric protectors, you don;t ant it.

But at least you can see that it isn't outlawed by the EU.

One can only tell by reading the label. If it doesn't give a percentage, you don't want it. If it's got extra additives like anti-splash or floral scents or fabric protectors, you don;t ant it.

But at least you can see that it isn't outlawed by the EU.
What I am thinking is that it is maybe known with another name here, in Greek. Translating in greek does not help.
And what I am also thinking is that pool stores are either aware or unaware of CYA and just basically want everyone to keep buying and buying dichlor and trichlor and algae cleaners etc. They also have a huge lack of tester kits and they were out of stock on CYA test kit for years now.

Reactions: Hungpham
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.