Liner fade 6 years later

rmclain73

Silver Supporter
May 18, 2013
Needham, MA
I just wanted to share some images of my liner 6 years after installation. As you can see in the pic it has faded a lot. Here is a comparison from a swab I kept.

IMG_2567.jpg

This is taken on the top step and it is by far the most faded area. I am certain that this is fading from the sun, not chemicals. All areas of the liner are faded including above the water line. It would also stand to reason why the top step is the most faded. You can even see in this photo that the second step has more blue in it. I have read in other posts that printed blues on a white liner fade faster. I think this is a perfect example of this happening. The liner is made by Latham and it is the Royal Seabrook pattern. Keep things like this in mind when choosing future liners as over time some will fade more than others.

Mine is an Intex blue painted on white Vinyl.. it lasted about 4 years.. it is almost completely white except under the ladder :)

Mine is an Intex blue painted on white Vinyl.. it lasted about 4 years.. it is almost completely white except under the ladder :)
White pools are a beautiful shade of blue with FFP clear water!

Attachments

• DSCN0110.JPG.jpeg
    DSCN0110.JPG.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.