Leveling for intex pool

I'm back guys! Quick question. I have the dirt pretty level. I'm ready for the next part. For the legs, you DIG down until the TOP part of the blocks you are using is level with the ground correct (ALSO NOT on the sand at all if you use some)? Then a little bit of sand will be around those legs. Just wanting to make sure because ALOT of videos people have put their legs on a block that's ONTOP of the ground. I'm guessing they are just doing it wrong BUT it's almost every video I've seen. I'm also going to use a weed barrier under the tarp that's under the pool but also let the weed barrier go about 6" past then put some rock on it. Only way I see that working is if the weed barrier is between the legs and the block that's level with the ground, is that a good idea....? Wouldn't that mess up the weed barrier?

You are correct- paver tops level with the undisturbed ground that the pool bottom is on - this way the frame & the liner are providing equal support for the water as is designed. If one is higher/lower than the other that support falls on one part of the system more than the other which can cause problems.
for the weed barrier/tarp u can put it however u like.

Reactions: rj2222
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.