Leslie’s Fresh n Clear (Potassium Peroxymonosulfate) how to log additions of it in TFP Logs

Ani007

Oct 1, 2020
Spanish Fort, AL 36527
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Hi everyone, my chlorine levels got a little high so I’m lowering them and using a non chlorine shock for the moment. I can’t find the right category in the Logs to add Fresh n’Clear, which is a non-chlorine oxygenating shock. The pool store was obviously zero help with this.

Is there a category for a non chlorine shock, and if not can we add one? This seems like something sone of us use periodically and makes sense. If there is one, kindly point me to which one it is and I’ll gladly move along. Lol thanks for all of your assistance as I become an expert with managing my pool.

Hi everyone, my chlorine levels got a little high so I’m lowering them and using a non chlorine shock for the moment. I can’t find the right category in the Logs to add Fresh n’Clear, which is a non-chlorine oxygenating shock. The pool store was obviously zero help with this.

Is there a category for a non chlorine shock, and if not can we add one? This seems like something sone of us use periodically and makes sense. If there is one, kindly point me to which one it is and I’ll gladly move along. Lol thanks for all of your assistance as I become an expert with managing my pool.
You don’t want non chlorine shock and if the chlorine actually is too high, it’ll lower all by itself in a couple days by itself. (It’s probably not too high though)

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.