LED Transformer hookup

kwolfe

Mar 28, 2013
Central PA
OK, really need some help as I need to have this done this weekend for my final inspection. This is the 100w transformer to run my 3 Globrite lights off of. The manual for installing is about as clear as mud so I could use some help.

Each LED has a black and white. I have 120v line ready to hookup. What goes where? I'm assuming thats a ground bar in the middle?

Attachments

• transformer.jpg
    transformer.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 33
It's a PX100. I did more digging and from what I gather the orange is possible my incoming neutral and I hook up the black 120v to one of the others depending on what type of voltage I need. I'm assuming 12v. My runs to the lights are maybe 60ft at the longest.

I would also assume that the metal bus bar in the middle is the ground and that I wire nut all 3 LED blacks to the black on the left and same with the whites.

I have the PX100 and mine has only 2 voltage settings. 12v and 13v. There are 2 black output wires that go the lights. Either wire to either wire. The white netraul connects to white on transformer and the black hot wire connects to the appropriate color depending on the output voltage you want.

- - - Updated - - -

PX-600-wiring-diagram-900.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.