LED Lights, what would you install?

If you had to replace 2 pentair Amerlite pool and 1 spa with LED which would you choose?

• Pentair Intellibrite 5G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amerlite with Amerbrite LED bulb

• Amerlite with Pool Baron LED bulb

• Total voters

heathernola

May 30, 2019
The Woodlands
First time poster, long time browser. I need to replace all of my lights, 2 pool and 1 spa, and could use some help. I have narrowed it down the following choices based on their light show features and they allow white only lights.

I currently have Pentair standard incandescent (120v) and will upgrade to LED like for like. I mean might as well! They will be covered by insurance so initial price is not a factor, but I am concerned about the replacement/repair cost if we go with the Intellibrite. My pool guy is recommending the Intellibrite, but it seems they fail even after the update was made adding the copper back. He is willing to install the other option but is giving me grief about warranty issues with aftermarket bulbs. But to me being able to change out a light bulb as needed in the future seems to be the smarter option. What would you do?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.