LED Bulb replacement

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I have not noticed them mentioned on the forum before. You might have to be the guinea pig ;)

Did you consider one of the color changing LED bulbs? I put a ColorSplash 3G in mine ... certainly not as bright as the white, but the kids like it.

Your links' write up mentions a fan for reliability. Cheaply made electrical components sometimes run hot, then boast a fan for "performance". What i would do if you want to get this light would be to run it in a household socket and observe if there is indeed a significant heat output. Keep in mind that when the bulb is in the light fixture, there is no ventilation. I would be willing to bet that the led would fail (if heat were a problem) long before the fixtures own heat cutoff switch was activated.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I have not noticed them mentioned on the forum before. You might have to be the guinea pig ;)

Did you consider one of the color changing LED bulbs? I put a ColorSplash 3G in mine ... certainly not as bright as the white, but the kids like it.
Is this just a bulb that replaces the old bulb?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.