Leak after pool is closed for the winter

You are 1000% correct. I just hate that I paid $2500 for someone to install a safety cover and close the pool, only to be left with a leak / liner tear and us having to open/ reclose the pool ourselves anyways. I'm sick over it. Also it's been raining here so not cooperative weather! I've got more water running to it now so we will see

- - - Updated - - -

Also my step dad mentioned dye that you could put in the pool to find the leak. Does this really work?

Also my step dad mentioned dye that you could put in the pool to find the leak. Does this really work?

Yes, but not all the time. Someone else may have more experience. As I mentioned earlier, probability is that you have staining near the tear of the liner (where the cut is). Try not to get sick over this as you can not change what happened. Learn form experiences and you can either forget about it or go back to the pool company and explain to them that they need to assist you or come to some happy medium.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.