Lawn equivalent to The Pool School

sethz

Aug 19, 2009
Andover MA
First I am not sure if this is the right place, apologize if there is a better place to start this thread.

Our Pool School is a great webpage, I spent couple hours reading it, then I know most I need to know for my pool.

My question is: did you find any webpage explain and teach you about Lawn care, as imformative as the Pool School? like carbon/nitrogen ratio, how/when to mown/mulch etc.

Not like pool school, but there is a residential area at lawnsite.com that I frequent often to ask lawn/landscaping related issues.

I'll move this post to the coffee bar area :goodjob:

May I also suggest checking in with your local cooperative extension service. They often have Fact Sheets that answer the questions you were asking. And the information is specific to your locale, weather and soil conditions. A lot of that information may already be online.

Here are the publications from the UNH Cooperative Extension:
http://extension.unh.edu/resources/category/Home_and_Garden#51

Ranger987 said:
I don't need any lawn help... I've got 4 acres of the healthiest weeds & fire ants you ever saw, and I don't have to do hardly anything!

Strange as this may sound to you, some people are kind of odd and don't care for weeds and fire ants. Go figure! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.