Labor Day Pool Party

I give myself a boost of about 4ppm before. I use my SWG (starting the night before) but ppm is ppm so dumping the equivalent in liquid before the party is just as good. Test after everybody leaves and dose again if need be. Plenty of folks like to run hot after a party just because, whether it needs it or not.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
At your CYA of 50, your target is 6-8. I would start off at 9-10 so that as you get people in the pool and your FC gets used up, you can stay in your target range and not worry about getting close to the min FC of 4.

BTW, I looked at some of your logs and you are flirting with that min FC a bit. I would hate to see a fellow longhorn have to do a SLAM. Hope that helps and enjoy the party.

earlier this i have had to 2 slams. i saw a little green forming next to my ladder. that was the only spot. i immediately throwing in the liquid chlorine and brushing. i only had to do it for 2 days each time. lucky for me it was over the weekend. no problems since. i do try to keep my FC as close to 8 as possible. i would rather keep it a little high, that way if one of these stray storms blows in, i am ok

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.