laars lite 2 pool heater.

poolly

May 30, 2021
Torinto, Canada
Model is laars lite 2 pool heater, gas control knob dose not turning, stuck on off position and not tuning to pilot or on. The unit is over 10 years old it was working until last season but not now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• LG250N-3.jpg
    LG250N-3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 8
The knob is stuck? Mine has a stopper bracket that prevents it from being turned up more than a set amount. Any chance a pool company closed the pool and set that?

My same heater would also not light when I opened a couple months ago. I found the ignitor broken and when I replaced it, it works fine now. Mine is 20+ years old.

Model is laars lite 2 pool heater, gas control knob dose not turning, stuck on off position and not tuning to pilot or on. The unit is over 10 years old it was working until last season but not now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Am hoping you got it working. Ours was stuck and I had to keep trying until eventually I got it to turn. Once I did was able to get to Pilot position, Push knob down while lighting, and hold until it stayed lit. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.