Kreepy Krauly Prowler 830 confusing instructions

pcm2a

Aug 25, 2017
Mt Juliet, Tn
There is a store around here called Bargain Hunt that has amazon products, old stock, returns, etc at discounted prices. They have had several NIB Prowler 830s for $615 and they just started 50% off all pool stuff. I snagged the last one for $307! My pool has a booster pump with a Polaris 280. I have no complains with it and it runs daily doing an amazing job but I just couldn't pass up a $1000 cleaner for that price.

Setup was straight forward except for this Float Position thing. What is a "combined brush" and was I supposed to pull out one or both sides? I had no idea what to do here so I did not pull either "float" out. The prowler seemed to do a great job and it traveled up all of the pool walls like a boss. Definitely doing more wall cleaning than my polaris.

9BoQGHn.jpg

Attachments

• 9BoQGHn.jpg
    9BoQGHn.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
Not really sure as I don’t have that type. Have you tried YouTube to see if there is a video on it? I’m sure someone with experience on this unit will be along shortly...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.