All done :-)

No activity from the PB for the last two weeks, so have been watering like a mad man. Work should pick up again, starting July 5th, if the rain stays away, with the long plumb, then 2 days later, electrical, and tile should start at the end of the week. Here is the gratuitous drone shot of our progress so far.
618F71CE-B773-41D0-876C-8BC9D718A8AE.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You know how those plumbers love to lay pipe! ;)
Great looking pad - lots of space. Help me understand which each of the 5 pumps drive and the need for 2 filters. I don’t think I have ever seen a set up with this many pumps on a residential pool.
All if looks great and your overall pool design.

Great looking pad - lots of space. Help me understand which each of the 5 pumps drive and the need for 2 filters. I don’t think I have ever seen a set up with this many pumps on a residential pool.
All if looks great and your overall pool design.
3 pumps for spa, one for 4 foot jets, one for 8 lower therapy jets, one for 8 upper therapy jets.
1 pump for vanishing edge basin
1 pump for pool and water features.
1 filter for pool, and the smaller filter for the vanishing edge feature.

Great overview shop. Good to have if you ever thing of digging up something and need to know where your pipes are.

Also, you may ask PB what they plan to fill directly on top of the pipes. In one of the TFP construction summaries there was mention of fill material.

Reactions: Jmerges

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.