Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
So I ordered up a set of refills taking advantage of the annual sale at Refill Sets (awesome!). When I got them in the mail I then realized I hadn't read the description closely where it says these are 1oz bottles and won't fit in the K-2006 case...need the commercial case (K-2006C). Any ideas on where I can purchase just a K-2006C case without having to spend $150+ on a complete K-2006C kit? Would be lovely if the tftestkits.net team could get with Taylor and offer these cases as an 'accessory' ;)

The TF-Pro Salt with Smart Stir combines the best of all residential pool test kits to create the most stunning, accurate and reliable pool test kit available.

It contains 8 separate tests to give you accurate readings on each important pool water parameter, including sodium chloride (salt) levels important for pool owners utilizing a salt-water generator (SWG).

Testing is most effective and quickest when using the Smart Stir magnetic stirring device.

Everything you need is contained in the waterproof custom case and specially designed insert.

You will automatically qualify for free shipping with the purchase of the TF-Pro.

TFTestkits uses reagents from Taylor Technologies exclusively.

To find out more about our test kits, please look at this link.

Contents of TF-Pro Salt with SmartStir test kit:

Smart Stir magnetic stirring device with 4 AA batteries

Magnetic stirring bar

Heavy duty 40mL cylinder with embossed graduations

Comparator block for R-0014 pH indicator and R-0600 orthotolidine reagent

R-0600 -- 0.75 oz dropper bottle
R-0014 -- 0.75 oz dropper bottle
R-0007 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0008 – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0009 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0010 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0011L – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0012 – 1 oz dropper bottle
CYA view tube (Little, TF-Pro sized) with black dot at bottom of tube
R-0003 – 0.75 oz dropper bottle
R-0870 powder - small white jar*
R-0871 – 2 oz white dropper bottle
Graduated cylinder for chlorine testing
R-0013 – 6 oz
CYA mixing bottle with printed graduations and red tip (please cut off top 1/8” of tip)
Small blue scoop for R-0870 DPD powder (hold flat end and use scoop end)
R-0630 -- 0.75oz dropper bottle
R-0718 -- 0.75oz dropper bottle
Laminated instruction card

TF-PRO SALT.jpg

Reactions: cznkane and mgtfp
You can also refill your Taylor bottles with the new reagents. Just rinse them out with distilled water and let them properly dry. Keep a note with the expiry dates.

And next year order the complete TFpro kit - I'm a bit jealous that you guys up there can buy such a great kit for so little money.

Reactions: SpaWife and newdude
Thanks all...I'm one of those people that has a hard time throwing away perfectly serviceable 'stuff'...I was a K-2006 person long long before I found TFP. Hard for me to just toss cases / reagents / etc. I do have a TFP stir thingy that's been sitting on a shelf collecting dust because it doesn't fit in that box...hmmm. It's also a familiarity thing...been using the K-2006 for a decade and just 'like' it (the case, the tests, etc). A Plano tackle box would drive me nuts unless I went and made a bunch of foam cutouts for everything.

Reactions: newdude and JamesW
I'm one of those people that has a hard time throwing away perfectly serviceable 'stuff
I just yesterday noticed my Dad's coping saw hanging over the work bench. I'm pretty sure the last/only time it was used was fine tuning my Pine Car Derby entry in cub scouts. I'm 48. And yeah. Same. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cznkane

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.