K-2006C Just Arrived Today...YEAH! But I need help!

Well that's in range for your swg, you can turn it on. You don't HAVE to be over target, I think the only reason it says to be 200 to 400 above is that it's better to be above than below.

I wasn't 100% clear on what your question was, so if it's not answered, feel free to ask again.

Well that's in range for your swg, you can turn it on. You don't HAVE to be over target, I think the only reason it says to be 200 to 400 above is that it's better to be above than below.

I wasn't 100% clear on what your question was, so if it's not answered, feel free to ask again.

I was so tired that night that I didn't know what I was doing. I get anxiety attacks when I'm trying to do something and can't figure it out. It's like in the back of my mind I'm thinking if I don't do it NOW my pool will be that green monster I had last year with huge poly-wogs covering the entire pool again and I can't get that vision out of my head. EEEK!

So now my SWG wouldn't come on last night because it read 92! I added more water, bleach, Borax and stabilizer last night. I've been on here and checking my pool the whole time I'm supposed to be getting ready for work and supposed to leave in 3 minutes and I have even begun getting ready...had my coffee and an English Muffin though! :kim:

Okay this morning still 92 on SWG and can't turn on. Had pump off last night because my son said I'm going to kill the motor. So I turned it on a few minutes ago and the stabilizer is still in the sock, of course.

Readings just now: FC 3; pH 8.0; TA 70 That's all I have time for.

This truly is a big learning curve but I'm getting better at it and understanding the chemicals. Funny but I think of how these chemicals work and realize how much of it actually corresponds with other things in life. Like things being a constant and other things being consumed. Just me thinking.
thinking_face_emoji_edible_frosting_rounds-r34a420ed47e547b0a71068e61fd05d5f_zibjr_324.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.