JUST GOT MY TF-100 !! Here are my results!

Tbell said:
Yeah, you are on that side of the volley ball net and I am on this side. LOL! Great idea! So I am assuming that I need to run FC test and CC test every evening? Correct? The rest once a week?

For awhile, yes, then once the pool seems stable you ought to be able to go to an every other day schedule depending on pool usage. With a lot of kids in the pool, every day may be correct.

I know I tested A LOT at the start, now I struggle to remember to test every other day. I keep a test record that shows all the tests the kit does, plus at the bottom I note what I added and how much, and what the goal was for that addition. That way, if over time chlorine usage is going up, I will notice that, as well as what CYA and pH was when usage was lower.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to test pool today.... just back from vacation and not back in the habit just yet.

Tbell said:
YEAH!!! Just did my testing and I now have a CC of 0....That's whatI'm talking about. Now, My FC is at 12 ppm...if I am targeting 9 ppm do I need to add any bleach tonight?

I'd say no, if the target is 9 and you are at 12. Do check again before the sun hits the pool in the morning, just to know if there was a big drop overnight. Ideally, you want to have less than 1.0 drop in FC overnight. If you have more drop than that, you may still have something that is consuming chlorine and you will want to keep FC up a bit longer to fight that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.