Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi all,

My pool was apparently built by a madman and has TWENTY (yes you read that right... 20) return jets. There are several (like 6 or 7) valves to change which ones are on so they don't have to all run at once but still... a little overwhelmed here.

Any advice on if I should use 1/2" or 3/4" (or bigger/smaller... or a mix?) sized returns jets?

I haven't figured out all the valves yet so not sure exactly which ones are plumbed together. But I think its something like one valve does shallow end lower jets and one does shallow end upper jets and then two valves for the same for deep end (and 2/3 valves to do spa features?).

Thanks,
Will

What size are in there now?

Is there an issue with skimming and/or circulation?

Can you post a picture of the equipment pad?

What size are in there now?

Is there an issue with skimming and/or circulation?

Can you post a picture of the equipment pad?
Most of them having nothing screwed in. I was told the previous owner didn't really keep up with the pool. There was a lot of missing/broken equipment and lots of repairs/updates needed.

Uh, not really I guess? It's not perfect but not sure if it could be improved or not.

Yes I will try and grab a picture. The system is setup for two pumps and I only have one installed at the moment. Will be installing the other this week hopefully.

If there are no eyeballs installed, 1/2" would be fine with that many returns.

What is each pump for?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.