Jandy Watercolor issues

amfiteatro

Feb 4, 2021
Queens, NY
Moved from here.
Hi Everyone,

I'm reviving this thread cause I'm having this same exact issue where multiple light colors are not available. Has anyone experienced and/or resolved this issue?

The only difference from the thread above is that all my lights are synced.

Troubleshooting steps:
  1. iAqulink support reset all my equipment
  2. iAqualnik support confirmed 3 lights per each relay since I have 6 in total
  3. Electrician confirmed sufficient voltage
  4. Replaced transformer
  5. Issue persists whether changing colors through the iaqualink control panel linked to the pool equipment as well as through the web based iaqualink as well as the iaqualink android application.
  6. Changed the light manufacturer settings through the application do different brands but still can't get all colors

Any other ideas? I've randomly been lucky to get all the colors once or twice when I've turned the lights on in the past but most of the times, I'm unable to get the violet, red, green color.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that of the colors below, the violet and one of the greens doesn't work (you can't choose "red")? All the other colors work? How about the light shows? Do they cycle through all the colors?

1634314049098.png

Sorry, you are right, red is not an option but it did cycle red when I turned it to Disco Tech I believe. The colors in your image above are some of the colors I get but usually I'm unable to get Spring Green, Emerald Green, Emerlad Rose and randomly violet. Twice however I have gotten all of them...very random however.

Sorry, you are right, red is not an option but it did cycle red when I turned it to Disco Tech I believe. The colors in your image above are some of the colors I get but usually I'm unable to get Spring Green, Emerald Green, Emerlad Rose and randomly violet. Twice however I have gotten all of them...very random however.

It sounds to me like your relay is going bad. The way the system cycles through colors is to turn the relay on and off. It is a mechanical switch and pretty mickey mouse. If you feel comfortable doing it, swap out the relay for another one. You might have some unused relays in your Aqualink box. If not, they are like $50. You could also just temporarily swap it with another relay to see if that is the problem.

These are the relays. Take about 10 minutes to replace.

AM-JKLUsXulU2qEKmbR_j51YH3BMpMLpSRYx_OSQQkRviJ9Yv7dtkpur7ZWDxSHrlSoS1Vv937H8GLSZCaJ6ok-1m3Lpgea6xSm2KFutDl7LD28Bx0OPx0eF78zGrA0F_CCjDFx4aNV1IGBhRCvgDOtK8SRtvQ=w1263-h947-no

AM-JKLU8IeRiM1acwRxVcRLqJg1PQ4Rh5E_nvEa07N0caBz7Skn_ASLMWJYiUZlpPx9ZdFPKDc05xiWCouSWQvH1cxpHxNWIUcaHD-VNuOGaEzE1D5Rggxh1fqkydtsuqjQ6qdvytmdaWVfISVLT2xfL6OFgZg=w1263-h947-no

Thank you very much indeed!!! I will be headed to the house tomorrow morning and will attempt this. I've never attempted this so hopefully I'll figure it out. I'll revert with updates tomorrow. Thanks again!
Hi there. Did swapping the relay fix your issue? I'm having the same problem you described, only I'm gettting no blue hues. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.