Jandy jxi 400 not heating (propane)

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
You're going to have to go through the settings and programming to make sure that everything is set correctly.

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
Tell them that you have narrowed it down to the programming and ask them to go in and take a look.

Did you verify that the two wires are connected to the aqualink circuit board in the correct place as indicated by the drawing on the inside of the door?

You already had a service technician come out. What was their diagnosis?

Last edited:

platinum_

Sep 16, 2019
Houston Texas
Tell them that you have narrowed it down to the programming and ask them to go in and take a look.

Did you verify that the two wires are connected to the aqualink circuit board in the correct place as indicated by the drawing on the inside of the door?

You already had a service technician come out. What was their diagnosis?

Tech said its my communication cable as mentioned in the original 1st post, i have watched that video twice now it’s helpful and all my settings are just like his etc.

I will do a clear memory tomorrow and start from scratch again and see if that helps.

Yes the wires are going to the heater and to the correct green pin in the aqualink,
But i do have another aqualink box that the heater is connected to as well.

Attachments

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
I didn't know that you had two boxes.

Go through all of the communication wiring and make sure that it's all secure.

platinum_

Sep 16, 2019
Houston Texas
Is the 2nd box what i need to be looking more in depth of?
Since the main power for the heater is coming from that one even though the communication cable is going to the main box?

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
If the heater is getting power, I think that you need to check the programming and all of the wiring.

Do you have a picture of the aqualink where the heater wires connect?

Reactions: platinum_