Jandy iAqualink - Dusk Timer Questions

Sep 26, 2018
Tampa, FL
Hey guys,

I have my pool lights and landscape lights setup to both come on at dusk. I also have the 'Off Time' set for 10:00PM. They are different devices/relays/transformers - so I can control them separately if I want.

My questions is, how can I have both lights come on at dusk, but the pool lights turn off at 10:00PM and the landscape lights turn off at 11:30PM? Thanks!

Capture.PNG

I was reading the manual and it doesn't say how to have multiple off times. Maybe try setting the DUSK OFF TIME to 11:30PM (this will turn off the landscape lights automatically).

In the SCHEDULE MENU, schedule the pool light to come on sometime in the evening. (The Pool ON time doesn't matter as long it's after the dusk time. the DUSK ON time will already have the pool lights on). So let's say Pool ON at 9:00pm (again, pool lights will be on with the DUSK On) and schedule the Pool OFF time to 10:00PM.

Good question! I am not sure if the dusk/dawn timer overrides the regular schedule. But you could try also setting these devices in the scheduler with the offtime that you want if it is different than the d/d offtime.

Confirmed that this works.

Pool and landscape lights are setup to come on at dusk, and I also have the Off Time in the dusk menu set to 11:30PM
In the scheduling menu I added the pool lights to come on at 9:00PM and off at 10:00PM.

In the end, everything comes on at dusk, the pool lights shut off at 10:00 and the landscape lights shut off at 11:30. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.