East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My unit is not making chlorine AND has only the power on (and sometimes reversing) lights on and states wait (cell on, flow, and service lights not on). I am able to read the water temperature and salinity. Cell is probably 6 or more years old. Not sure when the problem started as pool company services and has not identified an issue. I noticed because my skin got irritated from either the pool or spa yesterday, so I checked chlorine levels and found spa at zero. Unit is from 2011.

Is my issue more likely to be (a) sensor-related (its the old sensor, with the little circuit board with a button you press, not the one with extrenal box); (b) cell related; or (c) electronics related? Any idea how to check? Seems reasonable to order a new cell since mine is old.

I have read that document. My situation is not described. I get the power light on. I get no service code. But also no flow light. And no cell on light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.