J&J ColorSplash XG-W vs. Halco ProLED RGBW

SuperDupe

Jan 15, 2023
Loma Linda, CA
Are these the same lights? If not, what are the differences? I've looked around and can't seem to find a straight answer... I know Halco and J&J are basically the same company, but do they maintain different lines? I've been doing some new light research (my Jandy WaterColors LED lights have partially failed). I'm leaning toward the J&J XG-W's. My Jandy lights are 120v niche RGB. Two in the pool and one in the spa. Weirdly, both pool lights have lost all red functions as I put out in another post. So beacsue they use all three colors to do white, I can only get blues and greens in my pool... The spa light is still working, but if I'm going to change the pool, I'm going to make them uniform... I digress... Any thoughts on these two?

Are these the same lights? If not, what are the differences? I've looked around and can't seem to find a straight answer... I know Halco and J&J are basically the same company, but do they maintain different lines? I've been doing some new light research (my Jandy WaterColors LED lights have partially failed). I'm leaning toward the J&J XG-W's. My Jandy lights are 120v niche RGB. Two in the pool and one in the spa. Weirdly, both pool lights have lost all red functions as I put out in another post. So beacsue they use all three colors to do white, I can only get blues and greens in my pool... The spa light is still working, but if I'm going to change the pool, I'm going to make them uniform... I digress... Any thoughts on these two?
Got no answers on this so I went with the J&J from www.poolsupplyunlimited.com. Hopefully they work out to be a good choice... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.