Is there a go to place to get all chemicals from?

What exactly do you need? For regular maintenance, that is chlorine, CYA, PH and alkalinity, any big box store will have these items. In my case, all I have been using so far is liquid chlorine and muriatic acid to lower my PH periodically. But I need to add CYA as it dropped to 40ppm.

Reactions: GDN
For some reason neither Lowes nor Home Depot carry many pool supplies in my area, and no liquid chlorine. I've been Pool Essentials liquid chlorine from Walmart, and Muriatic acid from Leslie's.

The only thing I get at Leslie's is liquid stabilizer if my CYA is really low and I need add 1 gallon to get things going faster.

I was getting everything from Walmart until I found out Ocean State Job Lot sells 12.5% liquid Chlorine labeled as pool shock for $2.98 a gallon. I always check the dates and the last batch I got was from July, but sometimes it will sit for a month or 2 which degrades it, but it's still pretty good at $2.98.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.