Is there a bleach shortage?

It's hard to beat that price, I have about 15 empty jugs in the back of my pickup. I filled 3 gallons of 80w90 from a broken bucket, gave about 5 to my work for antifreeze, when I get to 20-25 I'm headed to the recycling center

It's hard to beat that price, I have about 15 empty jugs in the back of my pickup. I filled 3 gallons of 80w90 from a broken bucket, gave about 5 to my work for antifreeze, when I get to 20-25 I'm headed to the recycling center

I am rethinking the cheap chlorine from Walmart and benefit of the car-boy and refilling the extra strength chlorine via the PS only a couple of miles from us. I have about 25 empty bottles in my garage waiting to parse out each week to the town recycling truck. Tired of the bottles and thinking that I am unsure whether they are really recycled or land filled anyway. Refilling is probably better for the environment but man, that five gallon jug is heavy!

I use the 1-gallon jugs of 6% "cleaning bleach" from Wal-Mart that they have for $1.77 each. It's a decent price, no additives, keeps my pool clean, and it's always in-stock with recent date codes (usually within the past 7-10 days). Yes I have to use a bit more than higher-concentrations but whatever. It works fine.

Usually I end up looking like "that guy from the math problems", going into the checkout line with 18 gallons of bleach in my cart. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.