Is it OK that I must fill 15x33 Easy Set (inflatable ring) over 3? days due to well limitations pls?

Jul 4, 2009
North Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Greetings.

My 18' steel wall pool aged out and I decided to get what hopefully will be an easy-breezy inflatable until I decide what to do next. It's a 15 x 33 Easy Set inflatable ring pool (still in the box).

My steel-side took about 3 days each year to fill back in above the skimmer. The hose flow would start getting weak after an hour and a half or so. To prevent a burned-out well pump, I was patient, used a timer and was very watchful.

Now that I have a 'floppier' soft-side pool with that ring (never used or even touched one before) -- I am wondering if it can sit 'low-filled' in stages over 3-ish days without collapsing or ... ???

Also - Do people put weed killer down underneath on top of the stand? Or weed cloths? (I was surprised to see weeds and grass under my old one - obviously responsible for the liner hole(s).)

Thank you!

Absolutely. Fill it slow if you want. It’s not going to collapse. Just make sure the ring is aired up before you start. Spray pesticide, herbicide and put a tarp down under the pool and you’re good to go.

Thank you for such a rapid reply. May I ask if you can recommend the mils or how thick the tarp should be? Am I trying to block weeds with it? I think 11 mils is about a medium thick; there are so many choices though.

Much appreciated.

If I recall, those things have a thicker vinyl than a pool liner for a hard sided pool so you could get away with a light duty tarp. I think it’s really up to you. Those pools are made with ground contact in mind.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.