Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Anyone know a part number for a rainbird sprinkler nozzle that is just a cap and doesn't actually spray? Installing a drip line in a new flower bed and was going to use one of the sprinklers with a nozzle so it will pop up when the zone is on for an indication it is working. I've seen these before, but unsure where to find them. I've looked quite a bit.

sprinklers are hunter with rainbird nozzles. Not sure that they have to be rainbird.

I have K-rain's which are sisters/cousins to the other 2. The nozzle doohicky doesn't have a solid.

20230505_223454.jpg

What I can find online matches what I have.

Tape the hole. Fill the inside halfway with gorilla glue. Let set and reinstall.

$20 for a sprinkler head that doesn't work, but tells you the other sprinkler heads are working ? What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: midlifecrisis
If it’s like ours it’s the valve that opens for the drip line. The head pops up and opens the valve underneath.

If you still need a part number I can look at ours in the morning

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.