Intex vacuum for Coleman pool?

Powers1025

Jun 18, 2020
Eastern North Carolina
Moved from here.

I would like the answer also. It says to hook the Intex vacuum hose to the part that blows the water out. It don’t fit. I tried unscrewing the gray piece for the other two outlets but the vacuum won’t move and isn’t working. Is there an attachment to hook to the vacuum for the piece that blows the water out? I have a 22x52 Coleman swim vista with the port holes.

It says to hook the Intex vacuum hose to the part that blows the water out
Can you provide a picture of your pool return and the intex vacuum hose connection?
More than likely, you'll need to upgrade your pool outlet fitting to Intex instead of the stock Coleman (different brand/ equals different size/thread). There maybe an adapter you can purchase, I haven't looked specifically.

Coleman is a rebadged intex/bestway pool. Fittings should all be the same. However a pic would be nice to see whats going on.

Yes, those intex cleaners run off of the return water to clean the pool. What size pool pump does your pool have? Intex i believe recommends at least 1600gph pump or higher to run that cleaner.

I have the Coleman swim Vista and my Intex robot vacuum hooked right up.

I can’t remember if it’s the factory outlet but I think it is, it’s the bubbler one. Anyway you take off the bubbler front piece and the vacuum will screw right onto that threaded part. I believe there is an adapter for it. Looks like this That connects to output and vacuum attaches to that.

5DE9E07C-4E21-42F3-8F85-0DAE6569625E.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.