Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi
Looking for measurement of the intex ultra pool U shape supports measurements.
I know the the dimensions of the overall pool with supports. total: 13’10” width by 26’10” length.
But looking for up right leg support individual measurements!
1) what is width of the U shape support?
12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” etc ( looking for width of one u support )
2) on the 24ft side (length)of pool what is the starting point of leg 1 to the end of leg 6? ( so if length of pool is 24ft - the start of one support to the end is? ( 20ft, 22ft )
3) on the 12ft width. Also same what is the width from start of one u shape leg to the end of the 3rd leg?
Try to pre plan set of pool and landscape.
I am partially disable- so unable to do work myself and am drawing out plan for what I want to do on set up and landscape.
always see total dimensions of pool and up rights but not individual placement of measurement if I shape up rights.
Thankyou for any advise

Try this...
Thank you for reply. Yes have these measurements but looking for the measurements of the u shape support individual measurement of width. also the measurement from the start of one upright to the end of the 6th up right and on ends the measurement of the start of 3 uprights to the end.
thank you though for help
View attachment 323708

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.