Intex sand 2100g pump problem

Momofthreema

Apr 27, 2020
Massachusetts
Hi All,
I’m hoping someone can help me. We are new owners of a 12x24x52 intex. Our yard is full of large trees and pollen levels are high. I just backwashed our pump and rinsed it according to the directions because the pressure was getting close to yellow and it still burst a whole bunch of pollen back into the pool when I turned it back on. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Hey Momof3! :wave: Did you ever figure it out? It almost sounds as though you may not have been letting the RINSE cycle run long enough after backwash, but that's just my initial thought. If you still have questions about your filter or the water chemistry, post back and let us know. Have a good day. :swim:

Ditto. Did you backwash until water looked clear and then rinse? I always rinse for 2-3 minutes and make sure the water is running clear before going back to filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.