Intex pool help

Jun 2, 2018
PA
Hi all I have an intex 15*48 its always off by 6 inches on one we we seem to try and build up with dirt but I really am really thinking digging down is the best way due to the roots I can't seem to get this done. Last year we didnt even ut it up I would really like to know if there someone who does this as side job or someone knows a person/place to hire for leveling and install in Allentown Pa area. Thank you

If you're saying one part of your pool is off by 6 inches, you really gotta fix that. Maybe a local landscaping company does that if you want to hire someone? Check YouTube also for videos on leveling for pools, they really helped me tackle that originally.

Hi, welcome to TFP! You should always dig down to level the ground. The weight of the water compresses the soil far more than you will be able to compress it by hand, and sand will shift under the weight. You can check local pool stores or landscaping services to see if you can find someone who installs intex pools in your area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.