Intex ECO20110-2 Not Working

j_hovesk

Sep 17, 2023
Florida
I noticed Friday night my Intex ECO20110-2 system making a rapid clicking noise. Further investigation found the noise to be coming from the GFIC on the end of the power cord. Note, there where no light on the control panel. I unplugged it, and put a new plug on the end, non GFIC since power is coming from a GFIC protected circuit. GFIC did not trip but the system will not power on, no lights, nothing. Had an old system with the GFIC on the end of the cord, I spliced that onto my ECO system, there is not the rapid tripping noise, the gfic just pops and when reset, pops again. I did verify power at the source so that is not the issue. Any suggestions? Is there a reset inside the control module?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jason

As far as I know there’s no other reset & it should be operational with a standard cord end - I did mine this way too.
So theres not even a tiny red dot on the display?
How old is the unit?

Mdragger88 - no red dot, completely dead. I pulled the cover off the pump/control module, I did not see anything obvious. No bulging capacitors or "Scorched" components. I did note in the wiring the hot (white) line comes in directly from the cord to a 22 micro-farad capacitor. Not sure if this is the issue but when looking it up online, most I find are ceiling fan start capacitors. I'm assuming this is the start capacitor for the pump. If it were bad, it wouldn't explain why everything is dead as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.