Intex Bubbler Spa Error Code E90

Joevols

May 26, 2020
Doclspm TM
I have tried all the things I see about this problem that I find here and elsewhere, but none work. I found two sensors, one on each side of the assemble. One I screwed out and cleaned the brass probe. The other one seems to be the problem as it has some type of connection like a spark plug with a gap of sorts that is corroded and fallen apart. I can't find the part anywhere. First where might I find the part. Secondly, can I simple cut the wire to the sensor and twist the two ends together to complete the circuit permanently?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

I’m having the same exact issue right now. I believe that sensor is the issue. Me and my husband have done everything else to it. That part is called 50c temp sensor. I cannot find it anywhere either. I called intex the other day and was on the phone for over an hour. They have no idea about anything. They said they don’t sell that part. Which why would they sell a $20 part when you can buy a whole new bottom part for $256. They said I needed to replace the bottom base part. $256. I found something on amazon we are going to try if it helps I will pass along the info with you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.