Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner

YUP I caved in! i bought it on amazon for $97( tax and shipping included CAD) I hooked it up and all and it works well but was just wondering what setting do you use when you want to vacuum the pool? I just used the filter setting but I read somewhere here that using the recirculate works better is this true? any input would be appreciated

Are you talking about the grey one with 4 wheels and hooks up to the return side instead of the suction side? I have that one. To vacuum, I turn my pump on low. If I turn it on high? The vacuum flys all around the pool and after a minute or 2 it stands on one end and shoots water straight up like a fountain!

i just keep mine on filter all the time

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Are you talking about the grey one with 4 wheels and hooks up to the return side instead of the suction side? I have that one. To vacuum, I turn my pump on low. If I turn it on high? The vacuum flys all around the pool and after a minute or 2 it stands on one end and shoots water straight up like a fountain!

Yes that's the one

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.