Intex 24' x 12' x 52"?????

striperday

Apr 14, 2020
Virginia
Guys I need some help. I have a new Intex pool. I am trying to design a deck that will hang over the pool a small amount. Here is my question. What is the distance from the ground to the top of the side rails. I really need some pool dimensions. I know the it says 52" but where is that 52" measured ? Thanks for any help.

Sammckin
Thank you very much for the information as it saved me a lot of hard learning. The drawings I have I don't trust. I do have a few more questions if you would please help me with them. All my questions are based on the pool being full of water...
1) What is the distance from the outside of the rail to the outside of the opposite rail. Two measurements.
2) If you were to drop a Plumb Bob on the outside edge of the rail and measure from where it hits the ground to the back of the legs what would it be? This might be different on the short side and the long side.
Again thank you very much!!

Sammckin
Thank you very much for the information as it saved me a lot of hard learning. The drawings I have I don't trust. I do have a few more questions if you would please help me with them. All my questions are based on the pool being full of water...
1) What is the distance from the outside of the rail to the outside of the opposite rail. Two measurements.
2) If you were to drop a Plumb Bob on the outside edge of the rail and measure from where it hits the ground to the back of the legs what would it be? This might be different on the short side and the long side.
Again thank you very much!!
Outside top rail measures 11'6" x 23'6".

The legs kick out 12 inches from the top rail, that is uniform on the short and long sides.

This might help you out. My pool got a workout this weekend and is a couple inches low right now, filling it fully would probably account for the top rail not being fully pushed out by a full pool.

Attachments

• B67950D8-BCA5-47FA-98C1-0158ACCF5E3B.png
    B67950D8-BCA5-47FA-98C1-0158ACCF5E3B.png
    736 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: chi-chi
Again I appreciate you very much. I have a friend that had the same pool years ago. He told me to be careful as the drawings such as the one you are showing were not accurate. For example I trust your measurements because it is real life. You stated that the height is 54". my drawings say its 52". You said the distance between the outside of the rail to the legs was 12". Your attached drawing says its 1'-6" on one side and 1'-7" on the other side. I'm so confused I cants see straight! Do you think the distances for the leg pads are correct on your attachment?

Again I appreciate you very much. I have a friend that had the same pool years ago. He told me to be careful as the drawings such as the one you are showing were not accurate. For example I trust your measurements because it is real life. You stated that the height is 54". my drawings say its 52". You said the distance between the outside of the rail to the legs was 12". Your attached drawing says its 1'-6" on one side and 1'-7" on the other side. I'm so confused I cants see straight! Do you think the distances for the leg pads are correct on your attachment?
As far as where the legs will land I believe they are accurate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.