INTEX 18x52 installation question: liner on horizontal bar positioning

chandra5103

Mar 15, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Hello to everyone,
Have a question about how to place a liner on the Ultra Frame Pool Horizontal Bar Part. Seems like the folding line should be in the middle but it's hard to achieve after vertical bars installed. If the line is in the mi=ddle before connecting vertical bars, after that it moves out of inside which gives tension on the liner. Did someone was facing this sort of question? Just want to make sure I am doing the right stuff before pouring 7K gallons in the pool.
Thank you!
Pictures attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 20
It seems impossible to get it right in the middle. It was hard enough getting them into the sleeve. I think it's most important that the vertical bars are straight. They can shift a little as you fill. I am a bit OCD too, so I checked each leg with a level every hour as it began to fill. I banged them into place if they were off. (It made me feel better anyway).

yeh, was checking every hour too. decided to fill the pool with water doing it in phases. was pouring water for 3 hours today, left the liner to settle down, and will continue tomorrow the same pattern. I am not sure but it looks like the liner really stretches a bit and it might be a good idea. will see how all this will end in 3-4 days

You can go ahead and fill up... once it gets enough water in it, it isn’t going anywhere!

I'd be more worried about how level the actual pool is versus the legs being a tad out of plumb. It looks darn near perfect and within industry standards this far.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.