Intex 16x32 install warning

shelmey65

Mar 19, 2021
Smithfield, VA
Just a heads up. I finished setting up my intex 16x32 i bought off amazon in january. The measurments on the box and that ive seen here were incorrect for my pool. Where the supports touch my 4x8x16 blocks, the length was off by 8” at 33’4” and the width was off by 6” at 17’4”. I had dug out my blocks before setting up pool and had everything nice and level. My last intex 12x24 i could pull the supports out as it was filling, but this one the supports wont pulling out any further. A few of my supports are only on my blocks my about 2”, im hoping they wont tilt. Just wanted to give a heads up and curious has anyone else had this issue.

Attachments

• DB7794CB-DBC2-4624-8E80-E8FE7638C208.jpeg
    DB7794CB-DBC2-4624-8E80-E8FE7638C208.jpeg
    557.5 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Newdude
Just a heads up. I finished setting up my intex 16x32 i bought off amazon in january. The measurments on the box and that ive seen here were incorrect for my pool. Where the supports touch my 4x8x16 blocks, the length was off by 8” at 33’4” and the width was off by 6” at 17’4”. I had dug out my blocks before setting up pool and had everything nice and level. My last intex 12x24 i could pull the supports out as it was filling, but this one the supports wont pulling out any further. A few of my supports are only on my blocks my about 2”, im hoping they wont tilt. Just wanted to give a heads up and curious has anyone else had this issue.
How far out from the bottom of the pool are the supports? We are getting ready to put up the same pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.