Intex 14' sand filter conversion *HELP*

May 7, 2016
Lubbock
Hello all, new here so forgive me if this isn't in the correct spot. I've had an 18' Intex agp for the last eight years. The kids are moving out of the house so I am replacing it with a 14' Intex. I've got the ground prepped and am ready to start the setup when I notice the pump inlets and outlets on the liner are much smaller than those from the previous pool. I've seen where they sell adapters for this but I am no fan of that solution. Seems it would restrict water flow and possibly make the pump work harder. Any who - does anyone know of a solution to this problem before I take the pool back and go to 18' again? Thank you

All sizes of new intex pools come with the two smaller outlets replacing the old style, single larger outlet. Intex intends for both smaller outlets to be combined via the "T" valve. Many of us have cut out the smaller outlets and replaced them with standard 1.5" outlet fittings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.