Intermittent haze when heating - microscopic bubbles?

YoPool

Jan 7, 2020
Charlotte NC
Just started getting haziness when heating my pool. Much more apparent in the spa due, I think, to the fact that its a more concentrated space then the pool. If I shut the pump off the haze dissipates in a couple of minutes. I have checked the chemistry (PH - 7.6, Calcium Hardness -310, Total Alkalinity - 70, and Chlorine -6 ppm) and everything is good. Its also intermittent - meaning that if I let the pool continue heating with the pump on the haziness will go away on its own some times. Almost like the system is "randomly" is introducing microscope bubbles into the water system. When i look closely I can see the bubbles (almost like really concentrated, extremely small champagne bubbles). I haven't done enough testing to be certain but it appears that just running the pump without the heater on does not cause it. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this and any insight to what is happening. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.