stack24

Gold Supporter
Aug 16, 2016
Sugar Land, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Hi,

I got my salt cell installed a few weeks back and finally got it up and running by getting the salt levels right. Since I didn't know where I needed it to be in terms of production for my 10K gallon pool. I left it as it was which was 3 solid lights which I believe is 60% according to the manual. After sometime I checked levels and the chlorine is super high like in the 20+ range so I knew I needed to lower it.

So here is where the problem lies. I got outside and press the less button and nothing happens. I press the more button nothing happens. If I hold the Less button down for a few seconds it goes from 3 solid lights to 2 solid lights for about 5-6 seconds then it blinks and reverts back to 3 solid lights. I can't seem to lower it at all and don't want to ruin anything with such high chlorine levels.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? I did send a message to my PB to have it checked or warranty in case something is wrong so need to hear back from them. In the mean time what should I do?

Should I turn off the salt cell so it doesn't produce for a while?

Thank you

I’m not an automation expert, but I would presume your cell will be controlled through your intellicenter not at the cell itself.

I’m not an automation expert, but I would presume your cell will be controlled through your intellicenter not at the cell itself.

I started to read some more random threads on here and saw that was mentioned on a couple places so I did some digging and then figured out where it was in the Intellicenter so I was able to reduce it via that and then double checked and the lights have gone down.

Thank you for the response.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.