May 24, 2014
kennewick wa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all! Happy 4th.

well still struggling with my IntelliCenter holding my pentair heat /cool pump. I use to set the temperature and done. Now with the IntelliCenter I set the temperature and it changes every day to 100 cool and 78 heat. What the heck? Any help would be appreciated. I see some threads on pentair IntelliCenter issues. I see my firmware is one behind. Could not update from the unit. I guess I have to use a thumb drive. Thank you

@mbutter104
Happy Independence day....

Yup, you certainly should find your thumb drive, download the latest firmware update (v1.047) from the Pentair Portal to your computer and then set to work upgrading your OCP. Currently, the ability to download directly from the Pentair Portal to the OCP (OTA) does not work.
There are several fixes regarding heaters/temp control etc. in the latest update. I can't say for sure that uploading 1.047 will fix your problem but its likely and if you call tech support about your issue, it will certainly be the first thing that they suggest.
2021-07-04_15-55-14.jpg

In addition, soon there will be a new release and you will not be able to take advantage of the new features/fixes in the new release unless you first upgrade to v1.047.
Thanks....
r.

Reactions: Charelston40
Thank you so much for your help and support it is greatly appreciated 👍 happy 4th be safe and I will ke you posted on my progress
Thanks AZ yep that did the trick. The upgrade was easy to do and wish the PB who just installed it would have known to upgrade. Well I guess I should consider myself very LUCKY to get anything done right now.

Reactions: MyAZPool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.