Intellicenter Email Alerts Problem

SPman

Aug 20, 2018
LI, NY
Starting this season, probably since the migration to the "IC2 server", whenever I receive an email alert for the Intellichlor as it reboots every 12hours, these emails contain the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of OTHER USERS. Most are different, sometimes I'll see the same but more often than not it's someone else's information. Knowing that, there's a possibility someone else is receiving my personal information and that's my biggest gripe.

I called Pentair back in May, guy had me forward all the emails to him. At that point it was only a couple weeks worth, of 2 emails a day...

Then I received an email a couple weeks later, early June. This women was replying to the online submission I had made on their website the same day I phoned Pentair back in May. She too had me forward here the emails to her.

I have tried emailing a number of times to inquire about the status of this issue and have yet to receive any response.

I'm making this post did two reasons:

1. To see if I'm the only one experiencing this.

2. To bring this to people's attention as Pentair doesn't appear to be concerned about the leaking of your personal information.

What personal data is in the emails you're getting? Name, address, etc? I don't want to know any specific details but I am curious how much personal data is captured and sent along? I will be honest, I never configured email as part of my i8PS.

What personal data is in the emails you're getting? Name, address, etc? I don't want to know any specific details but I am curious how much personal data is captured and sent along? I will be honest, I never configured email as part of my i8PS.
The information I receive is of other users:

Name
Physical address
Email address
Telephone number

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.