Intellicenter cloud down?

scottts

Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Anybody else unable to log into the intellicenter site this morning 4/15?

iphone app returns "JSON could not be serialized because of error:"

web app says "Whoops! The user name & password entered does not match our records .. "

Seems like they have a problem.

Mine is not working either when I am trying to log in remotely. It worked this morning when I logged in locally at my house though. Was thinking it might have been some problem with their server because of that. I am getting an error:

JSON could not be serialized because of error:

And it does not list an error.

Hopefully will be back soon.

I checked before I posted and all was fine, but I just received the same error a second ago. I can still connect locally on my phone.

Did anyone figure out why this is happening., pool installed/finished March 1 with intellicenter and it has worked flawlessly until today; its giving me that same error you guys are saying above. i can reboot the panel and then it will let me log in again with my phone and control, but once i get off and have to log back in again its giving the JSON error. did anyone do anything to fix this or did it just resolve?

Did anyone figure out why this is happening., pool installed/finished March 1 with intellicenter and it has worked flawlessly until today; its giving me that same error you guys are saying above. i can reboot the panel and then it will let me log in again with my phone and control, but once i get off and have to log back in again its giving the JSON error. did anyone do anything to fix this or did it just resolve?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Me too, @MyAZPool any chance they are doing an upgrade? A little bit during the outage an hour or so ago my wife's iphone was able to set temp on scheduled run of the solar heat. Have not been able to do this prior.

Chris

Last edited:
Me too, @MyAZPool any chance they are doing an upgrade? A little bit during the outage an hour or so ago my wife's iphone was able to set temp on scheduled run of the solar heat. Have not been able to do this prior.
Chris
Chris.. My understanding is that they have been working on the server ever since they pushed the latest web client update. I'm also aware that they are trying to fix some major issues with it to include our inability to open/edit existing schedules. Let's hope so and keep our fingers crossed. r.
Both back down now.
Scott. Agreed. 3:42 PDT and web client and iOS app still down. r.
I created some monitors and status page for this. You can see them here Intellicenter
Gibby...
Oh cool!!! This feature could be very useful if it shows some serious down time over a period of time. If so, I may ask your permission to screen capture and send to Pentair. Nice work (y) ... Any tool like this that can illustrate how serious the user's are about having their IntelliCenter software/UI's function correctly, IMO, can be very useful...
r.

Ron, Thanks for the follow up... fingers crossed! Still dead from my end. Laptop and phones.

Gibby13, thanks for the monitor. Does the bottom right "clear" mean it's working?

Chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.