Instructions for PH meter

eldender

Silver Supporter
Jun 27, 2018
Canada
I bought the PH reader when buying my tf100 kit (the add on meter, link below) and haven’t used it yet. Now I can’t find the instructions on how to set up and use. Does anyone have them that they can share?

I bought the PH reader when buying my tf100 kit (the add on meter, link below) and haven’t used it yet. Now I can’t find the instructions on how to set up and use. Does anyone have them that they can share?

Attached are the front and back of the instruction paper. Just prepare two solutions with the buffer powder provided in 250ml deionized water if you can get it ( I used distilled water and it seems ok for my testing purposes.) . Adjust the reading on your pH meter with the screwdriver and rinse with distilled water before and after testing the pool water. Blot dry the electrode with a coffee filter. This meter really works and I am happy with it.

Attachments

• 20190805_125501.jpg
    20190805_125501.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190805_125449.jpg
    20190805_125449.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: MyAZPool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.