Instant Pool Conditioner

Syracuse76

Jun 3, 2019
Virginia Beach
How long typically does it take for CYA to settle out after adding. I added Saturday, cleaned filter Sunday night. CYA is at 75. I have read a couple things on the net one saying a couple days and the other saying up to a week. I am new to the forum and all. Kinda had my eyes opened after reading an article on how some pool stores tailor their testing so you buy more chemicals. Then reading on here the past couple of days my mind is blown.
So the pool is new this year as my old one broke last fall. I added a bunch of stuff to pool at the stores recommendation, then kind of stumbled on to here and im hooked lol.
But i mainly just had a question about that Instant conditioner to get some feedback.

Thank you!!! Ill go to to store tomorrow to have them run a panel. I just ordered a test kit that was recommended to me on here, so have to wait for that so i can run a full set myself. Normally i just tested for FC/TC/TA, but being on here for just a couple days opens up your eyes a tad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.