Installed a Hayward SWG T-15 Cell

Rvheim

Oct 31, 2015
Lindale, TX
I just installed a new Hayward salt water generator but I'm unable to check whether or not it was a T15 cell I'm replacing, so chlorinator is showing to be off on my Aqua Pod Remote Control and on my SmartControl board. Directions say I need to go to the Configuration Menu and check there, however, my configuration menu says its locked. I remember when they put my pool in, they showed me how to unlock it however the company is no longer in business and I don't remember how. Is there anybody out there who may have run into this problem or may no a go around?

I was able to resolve the issue above with my SWG and ProLogic remote however am unable to generate but 380 mV ORP. My salt is showing 3100 ppm and my ORP level is set to 715. My chlorinator is on. I've run my filter pump continuously since installing the new SWG. How can this be? I've gone step by step thru the Configuration menu and everything is set right. Help?????

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.