Inground Spa Cover 108"

Mar 1, 2018
Glenelg,MD
Hey everyone!
We are looking at either repairing or replacing the cover for our inground spa.

The inner dimensions(tile to tile) are 96" the outer dimension ( outside the coping) is 120".

The current spa cover measures 108" across and is 3 pieces evenly 4" thick (i.e. NOT tapered). There is no skirt and no straps.

It looks like it has already been "repaired" once as there is evidence of newer vinyl covering the initial cover and attached with duct tape. There are a few pieces of the Styrofoam (?) missing but it doesn't look like anything major.

Has anyone had any luck repairing or recovering one themselves?

Should we just bite the bullet and buy a new cover?

Can anyone suggest a site or sites we could check out to get a new one made? I've checked a few places but most don't have covers that large or I'm confused by straps, skirts and thickness needs etc.

Someone please SCHOOL me ;)

I went with Beyond Nice and have recommended them to others.. They are great and you can pick exactly what and what you do not want.. They do covers over 100 inches, I did 6 inch and loved it, saved me money on heating.. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.