Inground pool ladder that does not touch the liner at all?

markdtenn

Sep 17, 2020
youngstown ohio
Does any company make a inground pool liner that does not touch the liner at all? My ladder tore a hole in the side of my liner last year and I had to have it patched and repaired and I replaced the feet that are at the bottom of my ladder that brace against the side wall....and once again now this year it tore another huge hole in my liner so next season I am going to have to shell out another $ 5800 for a new liner...someone has to be able to make a ladder that is reinforced on the top and just drops straight down into the pool without having to be braced against the side wall. Anyone know of one? Thank You.

Hey Mark and Welcome !! Sorry we are meeting this way. I'm sorry i don't have your answer but hopefully someone who does will come along. Hw did the damage happen, did the rubber stopper thingies come off ??

My ladder tore a hole in the side of my liner last year and I had to have it patched and repaired and I replaced the feet that are at the bottom of my ladder that brace against the side wall....and once again now this year it tore another huge hole in my liner so next season I am going to have to shell out another $ 5800 for a new liner.
That only happens if the bumpers are missing. Get SR Smith Xpand-N-Lok Rubber Bumpers and they won't come loose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.