In need of a lot of help

95697a947eec6620975bd70bc25716c4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Technically you are finished SLAMing then. If there was a quarter in the deepest part of the pool, could you tell if it was heads or tails?

CC at zero is not the only criteria for being done with a SLAM. The water is not clear, and he has not passed an OCLT. Do not stop SLAMing until you have passed all three criteria.

You are done when:
CC is 0.5 or lower;
You pass an OCLT (ie overnight FC loss test shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less);
And the water is clear.

With the color of your water, and not being able to easily see your bottom drain, you are not done yet. When it is REALLY clear you can see that quarter.

Bottom line...keep it up. You may not be done but you aren't far away.

Check out my SLAM thread in my signature. It is a really long one so you may want to skim through it. On the last page is a collage from Black Nasty to Crystal Clear.

CC at zero is not the only criteria for being done with a SLAM. The water is not clear, and he has not passed an OCLT. Do not stop SLAMing until you have passed all three criteria.

You are done when:
CC is 0.5 or lower;
You pass an OCLT (ie overnight FC loss test shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less);
Before the user posted the photo they said the water was "clear" in addition to passing the OCLT and 0CC. I agree it wasn't, I was only going by what they reported.

I'd keep it up another day then. Sounds like you're pretty dang close, great job.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.