iAqualink WEB interface stuck!

tenderfoot

Bronze Supporter
Aug 10, 2017
North/TX
I have managed to get the iaqualink web interface stuck in the following screen. I think I was trying to program something and closed the webpage without saving what I was doing. So now every time I go into the web interface it displays the below screen and when I click OK, it just looks like it is loading (it displays "waiting for connection") but it never actually loads anything :-( Anyone know how to recover from this?

Capture.PNG

Ah... All it needed was a reboot of the controller! It must be running windows... :p
What do you mean by reboot of controller? Out by the pool itself, or rebooting the router? Or deleting the serial number and re-entering it?

This has been happening to me for probably a year now. Everything works perfectly for years and years and years, but the second I go to add a 3rd device to my schedule, it won't show that row. it only shows me the first two rows/devices. Try to add the 3rd, the screen blinks on my browser, device doesn't show, and then i get stuck in the endless loop of "save the settings..." try and save, get the error "start/stop times must not be the same..." that's where i get stuck. I know that somewhere it thinks the 3rd row is there, and wants me to change it from 12:00a/12:00a but that row is nowhere to be found. Can't go back because it wants me to save. Can't save, because the times need to be different. Can't see the row, can't delete the row. I go "back", and then it get stuck in "waitinf or connection..." for hours and hours and hours.

Tried rebooting my router to kick the Dang thing off my router, tried deleting and reinstalling my iAqualink. Says "device is onine and working..." it might be online, but "waiting or connection..." is stuck. Hours and hours and hours.

The last time I attempted to do this was probably 9 months ago, same problem back then. Only two devices can be scheduled doesn't matter whic ones they are "pool light, spa linght, blower, heater, polairs..." that's it. i only get to pick two. the 3rd one screws it all up and I end up having to go back to the dinosaur era and start all over with the iaqualink setup completely which takes a good hour to turn it all off, shut off the breaker, then start over as if it is brand new out of the box, factory settings.

I get it all setup, can push buttons on/offf, everything is fine. Go to add that Dang 3rd device, and I have to go back to 1994 and start over.

This is ridicluous. Did you ever figure it out?

Hi,

By "reboot of the controller" I meant power cycle the pool equipment. Basically, I just turned off all the pool-related breakers at the house's main breaker panel for about 30 seconds and then turned them all back on.

I only need to schedule two devices, but just for testing purposes, I tried adding two other devices and it worked just fine. See screenshot below. The steps I followed were these:

Menu-->schedule-->Add-->"Select the device to add"-->Select-->All-->Start Time-->8:30-->Enter-->Stop Time-->11:00-->Enter-->Save-->Home

Screenshot_20200622-073332.png

Coming across an older post but thought I would add another potential way to address the issue should others happen across this thread.

Should you not wish to power down your entire system you can pull out the red plug on the left as shown in the attached photo. Its what connects to the Wifi unit and by pulling it out for a few seconds could work to reset the signal. This has worked for me in the past.

Attachments

• Aqualink.jpg
    Aqualink.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 35
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.