East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have a version 1 iAqualink connected by ethernet to my home network. It has worked for perhaps even a decade or close to it with minimal issues. Today something odd started happening. I have full access from my safari browser on my mac. I go to the iAqualink.com page and sign in, and everything connects fine and functions fine. But about 30 minutes ago, my iPhone stopped being able to communicate with the iAqualink app. It shows me my pool, but I have a red dot and it says "Connection Error - could not connect to device" every time I refresh. I tried logging out and logging in again, but same result.

Any ideas what could eb going on? Very off that the wired connection through the Mac works but not the wireless connection through iPhone. It all on same network through same router.

I tried. Logged out. Rebooted iPhone. I even rebooted computer after logging out and verified it works still from there. Something is different between web interface and iPhone app. Very odd did I think

Make sure you have the latest version of the app on your phone. They updated the app within the last couple of weeks and maybe you are still on the older version. The latest is version 6.4.1.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.